DICOM PS3.18 2024a - Web Services

J.2 Storage Commitment Response Module

Table J.2-1 specifies the Attributes of the Storage Commitment Response Module.

Table J.2-1. Storage Commitment Response Module

Attribute Name

Tag

center

Attribute Description

Referenced SOP Sequence

(0008,1199)

1C

The SOP Instances for which storage has been committed.Required if the request payload contained the Referenced SOP Sequence (0008,1199) , and there is at least one SOP Instance in that supplied sequence for which storage has been committed.

>Include Table 10-11 “SOP Instance Reference Macro Attributes” in PS3.3

Failed SOP Sequence

(0008,1198)

1C

The SOP Instances for which storage has not been committed. Required if the request payload contained the Referenced SOP Sequence (0008,1199), and there is at least one SOP Instance in that supplied sequence for which storage has not been committed.

>Include Table 10-11 “SOP Instance Reference Macro Attributes” in PS3.3

>Failure Reason

(0008,1197)

1

The reason that storage has not been committed for this SOP Instance. See Section C.14.1.1 in PS3.3 for possible values.

Referenced Study Sequence

(0008,1110)

1C

The Studies containing Instances for which storage has been committed.Required if the request payload contained the Referenced Study Sequence (0008,1110), and there is at least one SOP Instance for which storage has been committed

>Study Instance UID

(0020,000D)

1

Uniquely identifies the referenced Study.

>Referenced Series Sequence

(0008,1115)

1

The Series containing Instances for which storage has been committed.

>>Series Instance UID

(0020,000E)

1

Uniquely identifies the referenced Series.

>>Referenced Instances by SOP Class Sequence

(0008,1112)

1

The SOP Instances for which storage has been committed grouped by SOP Class.

>>>Referenced SOP Class UID

(0008,1150)

1

Uniquely identifies the referenced SOP Class.

>>>Referenced Instance Sequence

(0008,114A)

1

The SOP Instances for which storage has been committed.

>>>>Referenced SOP Instance UID

(0008,1155)

1

Uniquely identifies the referenced SOP Instance.

Failed Study Sequence

(0008,119B)

1C

The Studies containing Instances for which storage has not been committed. Required if the request payload contained the Referenced Study Sequence (0008,1110), and there is at least one SOP Instance in that supplied sequence for which storage has not been committed.

>Study Instance UID

(0020,000D)

1

Uniquely identifies the referenced Study.

>Referenced Series Sequence

(0008,1115)

1

The Series containing Instances for which storage has not been committed.

>>Referenced Series Instance UID

(0020,000E)

1

Uniquely identifies the referenced Series.

>>Referenced Instances by SOP Class Sequence

(0008,1112)

1

The SOP Instances for which storage has not been provided grouped by SOP Class.

>>>Referenced SOP Class UID

(0008,1150)

1

Uniquely identifies the referenced SOP Class.

>>>Referenced Instance Sequence

(0008,114A)

1

The SOP Instances for which storage has not been committed.

>>>>Referenced SOP Instance UID

(0008,1155)

1

Uniquely identifies the referenced SOP Instance.

>>>>Failure Reason

(0008,1197)

1

The reason that storage has not been committed for this SOP Instance.


DICOM PS3.18 2024a - Web Services